小学英语情景剧剧本:threelittlepigs三只小猪

2018-02-17
字体:
浏览:
文章简介:英语情景剧剧本:Three Little Pigs 三只小猪Storyteller: There are three little pigs

英语情景剧剧本:Three Little Pigs 三只小猪Storyteller: There are three little pigs living with their mother.讲故事者:三只小猪和他们的妈妈住在一起。


Ding - Ding and Dong - Dong are brother pigs. They are very lazy. They eat and sleep all day.


丁丁和东东是猪哥哥,他们很懒,他们整天吃了就睡。
Long-Long is the youngest pig. She works all day. She helps her mother to do the housework.


龙龙是最小的,她整天帮着妈妈做家务。
Mother pig: You have grown up. You must make your own houses. Goodbye, little pigs.

Build a house. Be careful of the wolf.
猪妈妈:你们已经长大了,你们得为自己盖间房。再见,孩子们,去盖间房吧,要小心狼。
Pigs: Yes, Mum. Goodbye.
三只小猪:好的,妈妈。再见。
Wolf: I'm hungry. Look!

Three little pigs for dinner. Mmm.
狼:我饿了。看,三只小猪可以做我的美餐。
Sister pig: What are you doing, brothers?
猪妹妹:哥哥,你们在干什么?
Ding-Ding: I'm building a house with leaves.


丁丁:我在用树叶盖房子。
Dong-Dong: I'm building a house with sticks.


东东:我在用树枝盖房子。
Sister pig: But leaves and sticks aren't strong.


猪妹妹:可是树叶和树枝都不牢固呀。
Brother pigs: Yes, we know. But it's easy. What are you doing, sister?
猪哥哥:我们知道。

但它很容易盖起房子。妹妹你在干什么?
Sister pig: I'm building a house with bricks.
猪妹妹:我在用砖头盖房子。
Brother pigs: Bricks!

That's very difficult.
猪哥哥:用砖头盖,那太难了。
Sister pig: I know. But bricks are strong.

猪妹妹:我知道,可是砖头很坚固。
……
Brother pigs: Oh, we're finished. Let's have a nap.
猪哥哥:噢,我们盖好了。我们打个盹吧。
Sister pig: My house is finished.

My house is strong.
猪妹妹:我的房子盖好了,我的房子很坚固。
Wolf: Little pigs. Little pigs. Open your Doors!
狼:小猪,小猪,快开门!
Brother pigs: No. No. Go away.
猪哥哥:不开,不开。

快走开。
Wolf: This is very easy. Sticks and leaves aren't strong.
狼:这太容易了。树枝和树叶都不牢固。
Storyteller: The wolf blows the houses down.

Ding - Ding and Dong - Dong run to Long - Long's house.
讲故事者:狼吹倒了房屋。

丁丁和东东跑到龙龙家。
Brother pigs: Help! Help!
猪哥哥:救命!救命!
Wolf: Stop, you two pigs.
狼:站住,你这两只小猪。


Brother pigs: Open the door, sister. The wolf is coming. Let me in.
猪哥哥:妹妹,快开门。狼来了,让我们进去。
Long-Long: Come in.

Don't worry. My house is strong.
龙龙:快进来。别担心,我的房子很坚固。
Wolf: Where did they go? Oh they are here. Little pigs. Open the door!
狼:他们跑哪儿了?噢,他们在这儿。小猪,快把门打开。
Three pigs: No.

No. Go away. You are bad wolf.
三只小猪:不开,不开。快走开。你这只恶狼。
Wolf: I'll blow it down.
狼:我要吹倒它。
Storyteller: The wolf blows and blows.

He blows and blows. But the house is very strong.
讲故事者:狼吹呀吹,它不停地吹。可是房子非常坚固。
Wolf: I'll hit it. Oh.
狼:我要撞倒它。噢!
Long-Long: Let's boil the water.


龙龙:我们把水烧开。
Brother pigs: OK.
猪哥哥:好的。
Wolf: Oh, oh! It's hot. It's hot.
狼:噢!噢!好烫,好烫。
Three pigs: Hooray!

The wolf is dead. The wolf is dead.
三只小猪:好啊!狼死了,狼死了。
Storyteller: Since then, Ding-Ding and Dong- Dong work hard with Long-Long.

They work and play together.
讲故事者:从那以后,丁丁、东东和龙龙一起努力工作。他们一起工作,一起玩。