【dream(电影《新娘大作战》插曲)】
Dream(电影《新娘大作战》插曲)-Priscilla Ahn I was a little girl alone in my little world我是一个小女孩 独自在这小小的世界
who dreamed of a little home for me.
梦想有一个小小的家
I played pretend between the trees,
我计划将它隐蔽在树丛中间
and fed my houseguests bark and leaves,
用书皮和叶子招待我的客人
and laughed in my pretty bed of green.
在我可爱的绿色床上玩乐
I had a dream
我有一个梦想
That I could fly from the highest swing.
我可以从最高的地方滑翔
I had a dream.
我有一个梦想
Long walks in the dark through woods
在深夜走很远的路
grown behind the park,
穿过公园后茂密的森林
I asked God who I'm supposed to be.
我问上帝我将变成怎么样子
The stars smiled down on me,
星星微笑的照耀着我
God answered in silent reverie.
上帝用沉默的思考来回应我
I said a prayer and fell asleep.
我祈祷后沉沉的睡去
I had a dream
我有一个梦想
That I could fly from the highest tree.
我可以从最高的树上飞行
I had a dream.
我有一个梦想
oh~
哦。。。
Now I'm old and feeling grey.
现在我老了感觉有点糟
I don't know what's left
我不知道对这个
to say about this life
世界说些什么
I'm willing to leave.
我即将离开
I lived it full and I lived it well,
我的生活充实而美好
there's many tales I've lived to tell.
我要告诉你很多生活中的故事
I'm ready now, I'm ready now,
我准备好了 我准备好了
I'm ready now to fly from the highest wing.
我准备好了 从最高的地方滑翔
I had a dream.
我有一个梦想